Welcome. This article is about the list of Mascots from Club Penguin.
List of Club Penguin Mascots:
- Aunt Arctic
- Penguin Band
- Puffle Handler
- Rocky (Temporary)
- CeCe (Temporary)
- McKenzie (Temporary)
- Brady (Temporary)
- Merry Walrus (Temporary)
- Rockhopper: He has a pirate ship he calls "The Migrator".
- Aunt Arctic: Writes for the daily newspaper called "The Club Penguin Times".
- Cadence: Loves to dance and boogie, especially with other penguins.
- Herbert P. Bear: Wants to stop many parties and warm up the island into a relaxing paradise.
- Rookie: An EPF Agent but sometimes makes mistakes.
- Gary The Gadget Guy: An EPF Agent and helps out with new inventions.
- Penguin Band: Likes to rock out with loud music.
- Sensei: Teaches "grasshoppers" on how to become ninjas in Card-Jitsu.
- PH: Discovers new puffles and takes VERY good care of puffles.
- Rocky and CeCe: Likes to rock out at music parties. (Note: These 2 characters are penguins that make only one appearance).
- Brady and McKenzie: They also like to rock out at music parties. (Note: These 2 characters are penguins that make only one appearance).
- Merry Walrus: A walrus who likes Christmas just like Santa. He only made an appearance at the Holiday Party in 2014.
- Somehow on My Penguin, you could delete the mascots you added from your friends list but you cannot throw snowballs at them.
- Mascots can have special items and backgrounds normal players can't receive.
- All mascots are full members.
- You can get free backgrounds when you first meet them and add them to your buddy list.
- Brady, McKenzie, Rocky, and CeCe are one time mascots which means they will only make one appearance throughout Club Penguin's history and will never return.